RaceISP recognises that downtime is not an option for your website.
RaceISP have invested heavily in hardware and facilities that ensure that your website operational on the Internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Hosted on sophisticated DELL Quad Xeon servers, the RaceISP servers deliver the power required to data drive the dynamic of today's sites - and tomorrows.
With technical strategic alliances overseas, Racing and Sports is able to offer the best solutions, utilising technology and network utilisation, from Australia or overseas.
Infrastructure provided on all RaceISP servers:
- Security guard in complex outside business hours
- Access is via minimum two layer - MIL key locked doors
- Monitoring is by time lapse video on all entry/exit points
- Locked high quality Rittel racks
- Fire Suppression System
- VESDA sensor equipment
- Water fire suppression system
- Local zoning (only floods hot spots)
- Substation within complex fed from ACTEW grid
- All AC power for Racing and Sports equipment comes via the UPS and is generator backed
- Non-essential services are directly powered from the generator in event of mains power failure (i.e. air-conditioning & lighting)
- UPS capacity is 450 KVA Diesel backup generator 905 KVA motor - 750 KW generator with regularly tested fuel available for generator
- Computer grade
- Humidity controlled
- Under floor delivery
- 100 Mb connection to network
- backup network connections with both Optus and Telstra to minimise network downtime should one connection become inoperable.